Welcome!

"Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for

yourself. It's what you do for others."-DannyThomas

Thursday, July 14, 2011

MORE THAN A DREAM!

                         "And God said unto me, write: for these words are true and faithful"
                        Rev 21:5
It was on the 14th of June 2011, I jumped out of bed and realized  it was a dream, not just a dream, but a dream with a message. Dreams are normal occurrences which individuals experience. I observed I dream dreams whenever I mediate on the word of God and say my beads(prayers). Whenever I have a bad dream, I cancel its effect through prayers. On the days I have good dreams, all I do is seal them up with fervent prayers for its manifestations.

  On this fateful day, at about 2am at night, after my meditations, contrition and prayers, I tuned in to bed. I experienced another dream. But this was more than a dream, it was more than a nightmare, it was accompanied with a piece of messages, caution and warnings to me. I had no other term to qualify it than to call it a REVELATION! like I said earlier, prior to this revelation  I had meditated on my sins which caused me to sober and cringe in pain, I wanted God's divine grace to heal me of my sins, It was in this same mood I tuned in.

I was transited into a different realm. It was in this realm I saw this revelation I am going to share with you. It was really a wonderful experience since it was the first time I had such a serious dream that struck my heart like never before. To cut the long story short, this was the dream!

THE REVELATION
In this dream, I saw the clouds above covered with a gigantic figure which I later realized was a dragon pouring out flames of fires form its mouth. Everyone was tensed, noise rented the air, people were running haphazardly for dear lives. I stood still, with my legs shattering furiously and almost pulling itself out of its sockets. My eyeballs focused on the clouds, I saw the dragon rear out its ugly head, with a fierce countenance. Its eyeballs was like coals of fire, in about a jiffy, the dragon yelled with a loud noise and vanished into the thin air- back inside the clouds. It was at this point I took to my heels.

 I fought with my instincts to capture the meaning of the incidence, flashes of messages surged inside my heart, but one strucked me hard. All of a sudden I said on top of my voice "The end time is here", "the end time is close" While people were still running, I managed to hold myself together, and I began to beseech God's mercy and forgiveness of sins. Tears well up my eyes, I saw myself repeating this affirmations " I don't want to miss heaven" "I don't want to miss heaven"

 I made a beeline heading to where my father stood just beside where we live. I said bolding to my father "Daddy repent of your sins"  with tears still pouring down copiously. I never wanted to miss any of my relatives.I was not in control of myself, at all. I called my relatives, together with some people around;and I began to explain the incidence to my best understanding. Remember, I was still dreaming.

I jumped out of bed, lo and behold, it was a dream! I was scared when I woke up, it was about 2pm midnight. It was raining cats and dogs. I was left dumbfounded. It took me minutes to really realized it was a dream truly. I knelt down to pray, but I found it hard to pray. I managed to say some prayers,asking God to include my name in the book of live and not of death and sorrow when I finally leave this earth, or when end time ruptures.

-CYPRIAN UDEBUIKE

No comments:

Post a Comment