Welcome!

"Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for

yourself. It's what you do for others."-DannyThomas

Friday, August 5, 2011

11 TOP QUOTES BY MYLES MONROE!

"QUOTES FROM THE HEART OF MYLES MONROE"




"Purpose is when you know and understand what you were born to accomplish. Vision is when you see it in your mind and begin to imagine it"


"The bible does not say that a man's education makes room for him, but that his gifts does. Education is not the key to success, it doesn,t guarantee anything; it is your gift that is the key to success"


"Anyone who develops his gifts and talents will become a commodity"


"You are meant to be going somewhere, to be headed to a destination. The poorest person in the world is a person without a dream"


You are designed by God not to blend in, but to stand out"


"If you have hope for the future you have true riches; no matter how much you have in your account"


"Hard work and diligence are essential to success, but they require an internal motivation. That internal motivation is Vision"


"Vision is a conception that is inspired by God in the hearts of Human"


"God loves dreamers"


You need to treat your finances as a resource God has provided to fulfil your vision, not a tool to fill your life with luxuries"


You are not saved for the sole purpose of going to heaven; you are saved to finish your assignment on earth"

17 comments:

  1. I watched a vcr tape that was given to me about 20 years ago. It was taped at a convention. Your quote has stayed with me all these years...

    "The purpose of a thing, is in the mind of the maker" MM
    That sermon was truly inspiring!
    Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading quotes, I love it even more when I use them,
    My favorite quote from above is

    "If you have hope for the future you have true riches; no matter how much you have in your account"

    My altime favorite quote is from Peter Nivio Zarlenga "Action conquers fear." also Confucius has hundreds of great ones.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you all for all your comments...keep reading, keep developing yourselves

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing these. I want to illustrate these and share them on

    http://mylesmunroe.net

    My fav: "You need to treat your finances as a resource God has provided to fulfil your vision, not a tool to fill your life with luxuries"

    so true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u soooo much, finally came across this quote which make me see how i have used my resources wrongly and need to change my usage of finance

      Delete
    2. thank u soooo much, finally came across this quote which make me see how i have used my resources wrongly and need to change my usage of finance

      Delete
  6. R.I.P Dr. Myles Munroe , Ruth and Daughter. amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mentor is no more. But you still live in ma heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He came, conquered mediocrity, moved on.. that's my Mentor! Dr Myles Munroe! RIP Sir

    ReplyDelete
  9. May the LORD rest his soul in eternal peace #RIPDr.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your light will surely keep shining even brighter in your absence. Your are God's gift to me.

    ReplyDelete